JOIN OUR TEAM
Deliver the most satisfactory
contents and services to customers while continuing
to grow collectively and individually.
Disrupt the industry and do it better
Question the established bar of industrial standards and raise it. Do that and get better at it every day.
Full commitment to the end-products for customers
Deliver the best solutions and products to customers and keep on improving them continuously.
|Job type||AI Lab Manager|
– Data of medical examination results, medical questionnaire results, or images of them in the health check, or a general medical examination.
– Data of athletes’ training results and vitality.
– Pregnancy activities data of pregnant women.
– Life data such as weather and navigation.
– Text data such as newspapers.
– By combining and analyzing Healthcare data such as medical examination/ medical questionnaire results and labor data such as mental health checks and overtime records etc., we can find out future health risks at an earlier stage.
– Python, R, MATLAB, SPSS
– Currently, development is mainly in Python. It is good to understand object thinking programming in Java etc. It is also good if you have parallel processing experience in the server-side language (Golang, etc.).
– AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft AZURE, Redmine, GitHub, etc.
We seek an experienced person who has learned the data sciences themselves deeply and also has experience in managing the AI Lab in particular
– Having experience in managing an organization (at least having experience for 10 members)
– Having experience in Human Management as Data Scientist
– Having experience as Project Manager for AI / Data Science Project
– Having experience in building up / improvement for process
– Having experience in building up / improving for organizational issues (Training/Skill up/ quality of project /coding skill/ evaluation/ recruitment/ improvement customer comfort etc.)
– Having skills for leadership for projects and organizational issues
– Having experience training data scientists
– Having experience leading a project team
– Have a great ambition and ability to study the most leading-edge research by yourself and apply them to your development
– Have technical skills and creativity to build new technologies from scratch by yourself if it is necessary but does not exist yet
– Have experience in research and study related to Statistical Mathematics such as Regression analysis, SVM, or Information theory
– Have taken part in research/business about AI, Machine Learning, Natural language processing (NLP), Neural networks, and so on
– Have experiences in research and study related to Engineering and Science, Econometrics, Behavior Psychology, Medical statistics, and so on
– Have working experience in Statistical Analysis or Data Scientist
– English skill: Be able to use your English reading skill to gain information related to AI
|We offer you|
|Job type||Data Scientist (Middle/Senior)|
– Getting involved in data science projects from their inception to their delivery
– Researching our clients’ problems and datasets to assess the potential added value of data science and analytics solutions
– Selecting, acquiring, and integrating client data for analysis
– Developing data hypotheses and methods and evaluating analytics and/or models
– Advising clients on the effectiveness of specific techniques based on project findings and comprehensive research
– When required, working alongside engineers to implement a data pipeline to provide data solutions to clients’ problem
– Programming language for Data Science: Python
– Cloud environment: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
– Have strong experience/knowledge related to Analysis/Computer Vision/other ML/AI fields
– Have good problem-solving skills
– Have hands-on experience in Industries as Data Scientist and/or R&D researcher
– Be proficient in at least one programming language, preferably Python
– Have experience/knowledge of working on the Cloud (AWS or Azure or GCP etc)
– Have experience/knowledge of databases
– Have experiences/knowledge of DNN, Machine Learning
– Have sufficient background in mathematics, statistics
– Have experience working on AI-related projects
– (Senior) Have a deep understanding of a knowledge domain/industry vertical
– (Senior) Must have experience with leading projects and teams
– Be fluent in English
– Have a great ambition and ability to study the most leading-edge research by yourself and apply them to your development.
– Experiences/knowledge in Image Processing, OCR, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Algorithm Development, etc.
– Experience with any Agile methodology
|We offer you|
– 05 working days/week (From Monday to Friday), applying flexible working hours
– 2 days of remotely WFH per week (based on the team’s decision)
– Lunch + Gasoline + Coffee Allowance
– Health, Social, and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and PVI Health Insurance
– 13th-month salary and Performance bonus
– Annual salary review
– 12 days annual leave plus extra 02 days of company leave
– Company trips, sponsored team building, monthly Happy Hour, Sports Clubs (Soccer, Badminton, Pingpong, Yoga), and other joyful events
– A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English
– Yearly health-checkup
– Seniority benefits: allowance & PVI Health Insurances for family members
– Technical-certificate bonus
– Japanese-certificate bonus
– Employee Referral Incentive